CASEED is an NGO registered with German authorities. The organization conducts projects in different African nations without bias. The idea is to cover the whole of Africa. The organization was started off by a young group of African students studying in Germany, Leipzig. Having realized Africa’s problems, prospects and mostly its potential to be one of the greatest continents in the world, the founders came together to form CASEED to be the voice and the platform for discussing ideas that will raise the quality of life lived in Africa. As CASEED, we strongly believe in caring for humanity and we believe that our efforts could influence major governmental policies in dozens of African nations. Contact Us
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Advocacy against influx of illegal immigration from Africa to Europe. (The need to empower them in their Home country)
- Youth and women empowerment/skill acquisition.
- Partnering with other sister organizations to close the educational gap between rural and Urban Areas in Africa.
- Advocacy to promote gender equality in Africa.
- Advocacy to combat HIV/AIDS, cholera, Polio and Malaria.
- Help in providing primary Healthcare to Rural communities in Africa
- Advocacy on the need for African immigrants in Germany to learn German language/skills as an important integration tool.